Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daily Readings November 2, 2011

Click here for today's readings at Biblegateway

Some verses from today's readings...

Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is your way with those who love your name. - Psalm 119:132

My eyes shed streams of tears, because people do not keep your law.- Psalm 119:136

“And my holy name I will make known in the midst of my people Israel, and I will not let my holy name be profaned any more. And the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. - Ezekiel 39:7

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to[c] his own glory and excellence...Therefore brothers be all the more diligent to make your calling and election sure... - 2 Peter 1:3,10

 

Chuck Huckaby is a minister with standing in the Calvin Synod of the Hungarian Reformed Church...

No comments: